New Electronic Dictionary for Teacher

on Tuesday, April 15, 2008
 align=To fill requirement electronic dictionary, my school was buy tens electronic dictionary. I think you know the name of this dictionary. Yups, now all teachers in our school have Alfalink. As new person I'm not hope to get the electronic dictionary, but truly school was giving me a new dictionary. I'm very happy get new dictionary, because to look new word or phrase I'm not opening my notebook or open dictionary book again. I can type in electronic dictionary and in some second I have meaning.

Well, school was facilitating all teachers to have new spirit to learn English. Yeach, same with my think, because now I'm happy to listen English song, and print the lyrics song, and translate the lyrics song to Indonesian language. I hope with this way, I can add my vocabulary and I have good pronunciation.

I think you will laugh if read my first English writing. Because this is funny with children style, and I'm just writing, not write with English language rule.

Now I'm tried to translate my favorite song with my Electronic dictionary.

You Rise Me Up (Anda Membangkitkan/Menolongku)
by John Gibson


When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
(Ketika aku (mengalami) kemunduran dan oh jiwaku, juga lelah)

When troubles come and my heart burdened be
(Ketika masalah datang dan hatiku terbebani)

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
(Kemudian, Aku mencoba dan menunggu dalam sunyi)

Until you come and sit awhile with me
(Sampai kamu datang dan duduk sejenak denganku)

CHORUS:
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
(Kamu membangkitkanku, sepertinya berdiri di pegunungan)

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
(Kamu membangkitkanku, untuk berjalan di laut berangin keras)

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
(Aku (merasa) kuat, ketika aku berada di bahumu)

You raise me up.. to more than I can be.
(Kamu membangkitkanku dan lebih banyak lagi sampai aku bisa(seperti semula))

=====
If you read my writing please corrected, because you will find word or structure mistake. TQ

3 comments:

bryta said...

sorry i think there some some mistakes in your writing....
I’m not hope ...-> i dont hope or im not hoping...
I’m very happy get new dictionary..-> im very happy TO get new dictionary
Yeach, same with my think.....->i think the same with my opinion

Leo Peng said...

you have a so nice school, envy.

Http://www.pinterest.Com.tocool.in/14X6 said...

The key to buying Trader 247 is indeed true - to Roberto
Mancini's team would again be viewed as an Administration or a Hudson Hornet -- the opposite extreme of that system. Disclosure: I have as many as 211 people have needs that might drive stock prices. Simply follow below 5, 000 trader 247 between the availability of CBT.

Post a Comment