Soft Launching Sekolah Online

on Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some day ago, my headmasters call and hope me go to Malang Education Center (Dinas Pendidikan Kota Malang) for IT Training. He hopes I can replace headmaster, because he have any agenda in other place. My friend says in whisper if usually IT Training in Education Center is introduction New Product for School, or introduction for studying process. I think no problem, because I can know new Product or new system about education.


When I come in Education Center, my headmaster was out, and speech was presentation about new product. New Product is software for school. This software is cooperation with Education Center and PT. Telkom. The name is Sekolah Online. Education Center via PT Telkom was tell, if Sekolah Online like Site for School. All school must enter news or information about our school in website. Because Education Center feels in Indonesian information about school is minim. Education Center hope with soft laucning Sekolah Online, all information about school can collect in Sekolah Online. And all school haven't school site, can promote this school in Sekolah Online.


In Sekolah Online, all school can add e-book, picture, activities, and knowledge sharing, teacher database and student database. Therefore if you want go to other school you just coming in Sekolah Online or not coming to school in place. Because Sekolah Online is content of School, consequently headmaster must supervise all news was out.


Finally in Question Answer section, everyone with question will have door prize. Alhamdulillah I’m getting Flexi clock. When I’m login to Sekolah Online truly Sekolah Online is not ready 100%. Sekolah Online still in developing. To access Sekolah Online you can visit http://www.sekolah-online.net

2 comments:

bryta said...

hi think i've found many gramatically error in your writing .. you wanted to tell about your past experience so it should be in past tense verb.....
Some day ago, my headmasters call....some dayS ago, my headmaster CALLED......and many more.......
i think this is indonesian in english......
ok dont mind with my corrections..:-) goodluck

Agus Waluyo said...

Thanks a lot Brita for correction. :) Alias Matur suwun banget hehehe

Post a Comment