My New Program

on Thursday, March 24, 2011
Few months ago I said to vice headmaster, when holiday’s day I will to permit from school for following English course in Pare, and stop from School agenda for school holiday. May be I need 1 month, and I believe if I stay on English environment, I just need few time to understand or emmmm.. Master English huhuhu… (Just dreaming). No no no.. English is language, language is habit. The stupid or younger person in English can speak English fluently. Language not science, language is habit, habits is trying and try to use. Actually I just need friend to communicate in English. But I haven’t enjoyed friend to communication. All my friends on the school look busy, and I don’t like to disturb them.

The vice headmaster replied, may be you just permitted 3 week, because school holiday just 3 week, and 4th week you have class. Emm…. actually I hope school gives me time to course but it is impossible. After thinking hard I decided to join English course in Malang.

After receive any information from some person, I decided to join 2 English courses. On the first English Course, I take “Conversation Program” on Monday and Wednesday after Maghreb, and on the second English Course, I take “Adult Program” with reading, listening, speaking, and writing on Tuesday and Thursday before Isya. Conversation Program ran since 2 week ago, but “Adult Program” just on the schedule, because I still waiting for the announcement on Friday. I hope my English grow fastest when I join English course every days. But I don’t know about my tired, Ohh.. God I hope I never tired. ..

Just try to write English with many mistake hahahaha…

2 comments:

msjune said...

A few months ago I said to vice headmaster that when school holiday came I would be allowed to leave school for joining English course in Pare, and stopped from School agenda for awhile. May be I would need 1 month, and I believe if I stay on English environment, I just need a few time to understand or emmmm.. Master English huhuhu… (Just dreaming). No no no.. English is a language, language is a habit. A stupid or a young Englishman can speak English fluently. Language is not a science, language is a habit,a habit is trying and trying to use. Actually I just need a friend to communicate in English. But I haven’t had any friend to communicate in English enjoyably. All my friends at the school seem busy, and I don’t like to disturb them.

The vice headmaster replied, may be I would be allowed for only 3 weeks, because we only had 3- week school holiday, and in the 4th week the school would start again. Emm…. actually I hope the school would give me more time to join the course but it was impossible. After thinking hard I decided to join English course in Malang.

After receiving any information from some person, I decided to join 2 English courses. On the first English Course, I take “Conversation Program” on Monday and Wednesday after Maghreb, and on the second English Course, I take “Adult Program” with reading, listening, speaking, and writing on Tuesday and Thursday before Isya. Conversation Program has run since 2 week ago, but “Adult Program” hasn't started yet and I still have to wait for the announcement on Friday. I hope my English grow fast when I join English course every day. But I don’t know if I am tired, Ohh.. God I hope I'm never tired. ..

Just try to write English with many mistakes hahahaha

@ how much will you pay me..for this correction??? :D…

Agus Waluyo said...

huhuhu.. Thaks a lot!! Many.. many and many mistake...
Pay is take easy... Dont worry...

Post a Comment