Welcome My Friend...

on Friday, March 25, 2011
I have a friend. His name is Vijay. (Look like Indian Movie :) He is was my friend on in University. Now he is a teacher teaches at a university on in Banjarmasin. When I pinch my friend on Bus Stasiun, I am surprise, because when compare him now and when on university student, he looks fat and tall.

He comes to Malang on last week to join English Program on Malang University for 4 months. He joins on my boarding house for awhile until gets boarding house. Yups.. thats good situation, I need friend to communicate English and I have it.

I am feel happy after he came. Beside I have friend to speak English, I can study Microcontroler. How to send program to Integrated Circuit component? Ehemm.. My friend can teach me. Yup just one oar, two or three island through, hehehe...

I invite him to ride motorcyle to around Malang city. "It's your campus!" I told to him. Welcome to Malang My Friend. I hope you feel enjoy in this city. Don't forget, on Malang some text speel revers, hehehe...

Image taken from : http://bicarasahabat.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment