Starting Learn Microcontroller

on Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I like electronics, such as make flip-flop, amplifier, radio, and other. I made flip flop since grade 6 in Elementary School. Flip-flop is my first electronic project. On the Junior High School I made bird sound, adaptor, amplifier, police-serene, tone control, galaxy, transistor-diode-and condensator tester, and small electronic project. Electronic is very interested.

After graduating Junior High School I’m never trying make electronic project again. One reason, I haven’t money. Electronics needs high cost. Some component is very expensive cost, look like Integrated Circuit, Transformator, and good Transistor. Yups.. electronic just bury habits.

Now, I try to study electronics again. This hobby grew after looks some project on “Younger Research” often using electronic project. Especially in microcontroller because we are easy to make or to control anything using tool with microcontroller component. And I believe if I can evolve electronic to make any project. Yesterday I bought a Microcontroller book and I will study microcontroller. Firstly I will buy solder, tin, and try to make simple electronic before make microcontroller project. Lets to soldering anything hehehe..

1 comments:

amak said...

Heppy Trenggono said "If I can do something ...... really really really well, I could solve my problem"

Post a Comment