Placement Test Announcement

on Saturday, March 26, 2011
Ehemm.. Placement test was out on Friday. Huhuhu my level is elementary level 3 for Adult. Not bad, firstly, Level 3 is over expected, Secondly, A tutor in courses told me, if I have good progress, I can join the acceleration program. That’s good motivation, join class with fastest time hehehe…. I felt happy too, because I have class on Tuesday and Thursday. Huhuhu…. Tuesday and Thursday is my choice days. Every day with English. On Monday and Wednesday I join Conversation Program in another English course. Yesterday I told, English is habit, and habit is daily trying.

After registered in English Course office, I got one small bag with book for student, magazine, CD tutorial and rule of study. Let's go to study hard...

Image taken from : http://dewi-nofva.blogspot.com/2010/11/announcement_21.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment