Short Message

on Monday, October 17, 2011
"Twing.. twing…" My phone is ringing. It's a special ringtone message from "Gombal".

Huh.. I feel so annoyed. It's obviously a short message comes from a mysterious person again. I don’t know his or her name. But what I believe is, this is a message that comes from a man. it's impossible if a woman send me a mysterious message like that. As addition, I type his name on my cell phone is GOMBAL.

I open the message and as usual,same with another messages before.
"1 m155 U My 5w33t H34rt"

Huhh.. I don’t know why he always sends this "alay" message to me. Every morning, his message always comes into my phone. for the first time, I try to reply his message, but he just replies FR0M F4N5. Oh.. my God,from that moment,I promise to my self that I would never ever reply his text ever again, but deep in my heart, I feel so curious. (with the heart full of love)

--oo--

On the boarding house, I try to discuss my problem with my best friend Santi.

"These messages make me headache San!"
"Come on Wul, don’t think that so hard. You can set your mind if he's just a fans. Looks like an artist! Hehehe.." said Santi.
"But.. he sends me a message everyday San, I feel so curious about him."
"Wul wul.. don’t be panic..just take that easy.. Who don't know about you..Wulansari? All of the students in this campus know about you. A clever and beautiful girl, an active student in campus organization, can play violin well. You have all of those criterias San. It comes so naturally if you have a lot of fans."
"But I'll just focus on my study San, I don’t need any boyfriend."
"Why don’t you try to call him?
"Oh,come on Santi, I’m a woman, it's so shameful if I call him first.
"Hahaha.. you're so curious but too shy to call. By the way, you don’t need a boyfriend but do you actually like ehm love a boy?"
"As a normal girl I like a man better than a boy certainly, but right now I should concern to my study."
"Emm.. how long he always sends you a message?"
"I thinks it's already a month,now.. He sends the same message every day. I only reply once and from that time,I promise to my self I would never reply his text ever again."
"Wow..he's kind of a loyal person, right? He never gives up,isn't he?
"But how do you know if your messages sent by a man?
"Ehm, I Just felt it San. If a woman, I think it should be you because you are my best friend..you know me very well..
"Wakakaka.. that's impossible. Why should I send a mysterious message to you? I don't have any purpose to do that,it's useless. By the way, why don’t you change your phone number?
"Hmm.. I don’t think it's a good idea, because all my friends from kindergarten until university had known this number, my relatives and my family members also."but who is this guy,can you guess him?"
"I think my classmate in the campus. one of them is you hahaha.."
"Ih.. no no no.. OK Let’s try to keep track of our friends in the campus especially the male one,ok?"
"Lately,In a month, Tyok always tries to have my attention, Aldi often borrows my dictate, Rio is a handsome boy but he's kind of closemouthed boy(pndiam). Rendy is a clever boy but sometimes he's a loony boy."
"Wait.. wait.. wait… mmm…"
"What do you feel about Rendy?he's a lunatic?hahaha.. I agree with you,sometimes Rendy do something crazy.. hmm.. I think your fans is Rendy..
"Ihhh,come on…. Santiiii…please..

(Rendy?Oh No.. God, I hope these messages do not come from Rendi. Why I should I know the sender name of my messages? Ough, it's driving me crazy..huh,it's better if I go studying.)

"sttt... sttt.. i have a good idea Wul" Santi pulls and whispers at me about a trick.

--00--

On the next day, i try to do what Santi's had told me the day before..about the trick..so, In this morning before his message comes, I turn off my phone and go to the campus.

An hour later, in the campus, I sit on the back row of the class and before the lecturer comes, I turn on my phone and look around at the class. My phone vibrates and I believe it's a sign that his message comes. my heart skip its beat. I look at one boy who sits three chairs in front of me. He takes out his cell phone from his pocket.
Suddenly my pencil case flies into his head and I shout at him.
"RIOOOOOOO I HATE YOU.."
"GUBRAKKK?#%^$

Thank you to Mbak Rahma Yunita for correction this story.

4 comments:

Nia said...

Funny... :)

Baderut said...

exceptionally

Chic said...

:D HAPPY ENDING~hahaha

momo said...

unyuuuh... kkkk

Post a Comment